A pawn shop is a great place to sell your estate, modern, or
antique jewelry that’s no
longer being used. If you’ve noticed a few jewelry pieces
that are collecting dust in
your jewelry box, consider selling the jewelry for cash to
Cash for Gold.
Many people sell valuable items to pawn shops for many
reasons. The most common
● items are no longer of use to the owner
● items are broken and the cost to fix is too high
● owners don’t want items to depreciate so they sell before
● owners need the extra cash for bills or debt
● owners are ready to sell items that remind them of past
rather not remember
If your items fall into any of these common reasons, stop by
one of our two New
Hampshire locations to receive a no-obligation evaluation.
Pawn Shop LoansAt Cash for Gold, we offer pawn shop loans on purchases.
Here’s how our pawn shop
● Monthly payments are 10% of the purchase total
● Each item that’s put on a pawn shop no-interest loan is
held for up to six
● Items that are on the pawn shop interest loan are held
until the loan is paid in
We don’t believe in conforming to the norm like most pawn
shops who offer a 30-day
term with a 20% interest rate. Our 6-month terms allow you
to purchase something
without added financial stress. We enjoy helping
our customers, which is why we provide you with a solution that is reasonable.
At Cash for Gold, we provide loans on everything; diamonds, bullion, coin,
gold and silverware. Each item is secure in a vault-like safe so you don’t have to worry
about items disappearing that you’ve paid for.
As you can see, we like to keep the process. That’s why there
are no credit checks necessary and we offer both cash or checks, whatever is easiest for you. We’re happy to answer any questions if you’re interested in our pawn and
loan services. Contact us today or stop by one of our two New Hampshire pawn shop